Colorado Nanny assists families in filling a wide variety of child care positions from temporary and long- term nannies and house assistants to live-in nannies, night nannies and mother’s helpers.
Each applicant we represent must meet or surpass the minimum qualifications
- Two years of recent professional nanny/childcare experience (does not include babysitting)
- Ability to make a one-year commitment (for long-term positions)
- Infant / child CPR certification (or willingness to become certified within one month of employment)
- Strong English communication skills
- High school degree or GED
- United States work authorization
- Valid United States drivers license, reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and good driving record
- Clean criminal background check
We have found that many of our families value additional qualifications such as; formal education in child development, teaching experience, musical talent, the ability to speak more than one language and nutritional knowledge.
We are anxious to learn more about you and how we may assist you with your individual job search. Be sure to check our job postings as they are updated weekly. If you meet or surpass the required qualifications, complete our online application or send us your resume.
The Can’t Fail Way to Find A Great Nanny Job
Download The Can’t-Fail Way to Find A Great Nanny Job by filling out the form below and clicking Submit. See for yourself how simple, easy and safe it can be to find a rewarding, fulfilling family.